Thursday, March 22, 2012

Draw Something!





















Last week, my cousin introduced me to an app on the iPhone called "Draw Something." I have not stopped playing since. Yes, I might be addicted. Draw Something is a smartphone version of Pictionary where you select an easy, medium, or hard word to draw. When you have completed your drawing you submit it, and your opponent tries to guess what it is as they watch you draw it. The best part is that the app is FREE! You can also buy the app for 99 cents (on sale) to remove those annoying pop ups. This small investment gets you a larger word bank.

I love technology and the "Draw Something" app is a fun opportunity to draw and be creative outside of the classroom. In the game you have to read and spell, so there is some literacy practice as well. Here are some of my drawings. Don't judge me to harshly. After I invested in more colors and started playing on my iPad, I am now able to get more depth in my drawings, but I must say it's hard trying to add depth and details on an iPhone.


  Photobucket 
iPhone Drawing vs. iPad Drawing


Below are some of the best "Draw Something" pictures I found while surfing the internet:
 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment